In light of the fact that at least all remaining games of the 2019/20 season will be played behind closed doors, we would like to offer fans the opportunity to help support the team by contributing a photo for inclusion in a giant mosaic style banner, which will be displayed over the Sir Jack Hayward Stand for at least each of the remaining Premier League matches to be played at Molineux for season 2019/20. (“Banner”).
Anyone wishing to participate will first need to agree to the following:
- To participate, you will need to pay a fee of £7 (Inc UK postage and package) and £10 (Outside UK postage and package). Payment methods are detailed below. This will entitle you to upload a photo of yourself or, should they be under 18 years old, a member of your family (“Photo”) for inclusion in the Banner and receive a match-day programme, subject to the remaining terms.
- It is your duty to comply with the instructions on the follow-up email to claim your free programme. Details will be sent to the email address you provide within 7 days of payment.
- You hereby grant to Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club (the “Club”) permission to use the Photo, in its original format or edited or altered in any way as deemed appropriate by the Club, for inclusion in the Banner and any other promotional items.
- You warrant and undertake that:
- you are the sole owner of the Photo and you are entitled to upload the Photo for inclusion in the Banner;
- the Photo represents a true likeness of you and/or your family member;
- the Photo does not contain any offensive, hateful, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, sexually explicit, violent or discriminatory material;
- the Club’s use of the Photo in accordance with these Term will not infringe the rights, including without limitation, the intellectual property rights, of any third party.
- You hereby irrevocably waive in favour of the Club the benefit of all moral rights and performers’ rights attached to the Photo arising under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or similar rights arising under the laws of any jurisdiction in the world.
- You do not object to the Club:
- storing copies of the Photo for as long as necessary to fulfil the project or to it storing your contact details on its database in case it needs to contact you; or
- sharing the Photo with Synaxis Design Consultancy Limited for the purpose of producing the Banner.
- using the Photo as part of the mosaic(s) in any retail or promotional items.
- You confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- The Club reserves the right not to include the Photo in the Banner, or remove the Photo from the Banner, without notice and at its sole discretion if the Club reasonably believes that such Photo infringes a third party’s rights or fails to comply with these terms and conditions. No refund will be provided should the Club exercise these rights.
- It will not be possible to correct any errors in submissions, please ensure you enter your details correctly.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes in relation to these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions by ticking the box at checkout.